Monday, September 25, 2017

MPP Hon Glenn Thibeault, Sudbury



Lord Jesus I want to thank You for Glenn Thibeault and his willingness to serve the riding of Sudbury. I thank You that he has a passion and drive to see Sudbury prosper and flourish in the province. I ask that roadways and pathways would be opened up for industry and prosperity in that region. I also pray that the community would be lifted up and elevated as a region where they care for, lean on, and better one another. I ask that You would give him wisdom and leadership in how to put their best interests forward with favour and acceptance. Let Your hand also rest with safety and protection on his wife and two daughters so that he can concentrate on those that You have called him to love and serve.


Glenn is currently the Minister of Energy. He was born and raised in Sudbury, and is a graduate of Cambrian College. He lives in Sudbury with his wife, Yolanda, and their two daughters.


No comments:

Post a Comment