Monday, March 5, 2018

MPP Lisa Thompson, Huron-Bruce



Father, I thank you for Lisa Thompson.  I thank you for her position in our government, for Your Word says that every ruling authority that exists has been established by You.  Father I thank You for Lisa’s heart to serve our nations communities.  I pray that she will serve in a capacity that shows Your love.  I pray you will guard her heart in all that she does. May she not be dismayed by the things she sees or hears.  Father I pray that Lisa will walk in a way that is pleasing to You.  May her desire to serve our nations communities grow abundantly. May she be surrounded by people who know You and love You.  I pray she will be a voice of reconciliation in our nation. Father I lift Lisa and her family up to You.  May they have favour in Your eyes and the eyes of man.  I decree and declare, that Lisa is a voice of godly boldness.  She is a beacon of light and unity for our nation.  Bless and keep her, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

On October 6, 2011 Lisa was elected as the Member of Provincial Parliament for the riding of Huron-Bruce, and subsequently re-elected on June 12, 2014. In addition to her role as Caucus Chair, Lisa currently serves as the PC Critic for International Trade, as well as Critic for Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation, and is a member of the Standing Committee on General Government. Lisa resides in Teeswater with her husband Dennis, and are the proud parents to three step-children.

No comments:

Post a Comment