Monday, February 5, 2018

Hon Yasir Naqvi, Ottawa Centre



Father, I thank you for the Hon. Yasir Naqvi.  I thank you for his position in our government, for Your Word says that every ruling authority that exists has been established by You.  So Father, I thank you for establishing the Hon. Naqvi as the Attorney General to our province. May he be filled with the knowledge of Your Will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding.  I pray that he will have an undivided heart and stand for laws that will follow Your decree.  Father protect him and his family from any evil formed against them.  I thank you that no plague will come near their tent.  I thank you that You will keep his soul.  May he be a blessing to our nation, a bright light in the areas where darkness hides. May he be used mightily as an agent of Your justice in this nation of Canada.  I pray that he will be a man of strong character, integrity and govern with a vision of a godly nation. I pray that he will be strengthened and encouraged in all godly ways.  In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Yasir’s passion to serve his community resulted in being elected MPP in October 2007 and re-elected in 2011 and 2014. Naqvi currently serves as Attorney General and Government House Leader. Yasir is the proud father of Rafi Naqvi and husband to Christine McMillan.

No comments:

Post a Comment