Tuesday, February 20, 2018

MPP Peggy Sattler, London West



Father, I thank you for Peggy Sattler.  I thank you for her position in our government, for Your Word says that every ruling authority that exists has been established by You.  So Father, I thank you for establishing Peggy Sattler, I thank you for establishing her in her calling and purpose in our government. Father I thank You that You are the God of hope. I pray that Your hope will fill Peggy with all joy and peace in Jesus’ name. I pray that You will download Your will for our nations education system into Peggy’s heart and mind.  May Peggy have ears to hear and eyes to see how you are working in our education system.  Father give her the strength and the courage to be a voice for our children, a voice to those who cannot speak for themselves. Father, send her the godly counsel she requires.  Provide her with your heavenly resources.  Bless her and protect her, in Jesus name.  Amen

Peggy was elected MPP for London West in 2013. She is the Critic for Advanced Education, Skills and Development as well as Women's Issue's and Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment