Monday, February 12, 2018

MPP Arthur Potts, Beaches - East York



Father, I thank you for Arthur Potts.  I thank you for his position in our government, for Your Word says that every ruling authority that exists has been established by You.  So Father, I thank you for establishing Arthur Potts, I thank you for establishing him in his calling and purpose in our government. I thank you for his heart towards our environment. I pray that you will continue to give him the desires of his heart and make all his godly plans succeed. I pray that You will instruct him and teach him the way in which he should go.  May he be a voice of righteousness in our nation.  Surround him with people that will teach him your paths and lead him in your truth.  May he be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil.  Father I pray that You will give him divine connections and opportunities to impact our great province and nation.  Bless Arthur and his family.  In Jesus’ name, Amen. 

 Arthur Potts was first elected as Member of Provincial Parliament for Beaches–East York on June 12, 2014. He is currently the new Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of the Environment and Climate Change. Athur is a proud father of two daughters – Robin and Dara – and lives in the Upper Beaches with his common-law partner Lisa Martin and her three children.

No comments:

Post a Comment